What is a double degree?
The MSc in Digital Fashion Communication is a Double Master's Degree that is being offered jointly by USI – Università della Svizzera italiana (USI) and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
What is a Double Degree?
A Double Degree is a joint program that allows you to:
- Study at two international universities
- Receive two diplomas, one from each university
- Spend two semesters (I, and II) at USI and one semester (III) at Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne. (you can decide to stay in Paris also during semester IV).
Why a Double Degree?
A Double Degree is an incredibly enriching experience:
- Cultural and social enrichment: experience first-hand the Swiss, French and Italian cultures. You will live in Ticino, the Italian-speaking part of Switzerland, which is one hour away from Milan; and in Paris, one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Create an international business network: you will visit companies and meet industry professionals in all of these countries.
- Opportunity to practice and master two additional languages: Italian and French, so highly relevant for the fashion world.
- Academic challenge: experience different teaching methods.
- Develop the ability to work in international and diverse environments
- Increase employability: added value of obtaining two degrees.