PwC Thesis Award
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC, www.pwc.com) awards a prize to the author of a thesis written at USI's Master in Finance on topics consistent with the areas of interest of PwC, and in particular, relating to “Digitalization in financial services.” The prize comes in the form of a store voucher for CHF 1,500.
Details of the prize:
a. Candidates eligibility
To be eligible for the prize in the current year, a candidate must:
- Have been enrolled in the USI Master’s in Finance program at the time of the thesis
- Have written a Master's thesis on topics consistent with the areas of interest of PwC and in particular, topics relating to “Digitalization in financial services”
- Have achieved a final GPA in the program of no less than eight (out of ten)
- Have discussed the thesis between November, 1 of the previous year and October, 31 of the current year
b. Submission of the work
To be considered for the prize, graduates who meet the aforementioned requirements shall send the following documents to the Master in Finance ([email protected]):
- Copy of the thesis, including title page, in digital format (pdf)
- Summary of the thesis not exceeding two pages in length
- Curriculum vitae
c. Awarding of the prize
The jury is composed of the Dean of the USI Faculty of Economics and the Director of the USI Master in Finance. The jury, at its sole discretion, shall select a particularly meritorious work among the theses received. The jury shall award the prize by the end of November of the current year. The winner is notified promptly by email. If the jury considers that no thesis is worthy of the award, or if no application has been received, it may decide to postpone the awarding of the prize or to extend its scope.
d. Delivery of the prize
The prize shall be delivered to the winner by voucher at the graduation ceremony of the Faculty of Economics in the autumn of the current year.