Online exams at USI can be organized both on campus and at a distance:
- on campus (when possible):
- in computer classrooms, possibly using the Safe Exam Browser, which allows computers to be locked so that students can only access the exam page;
- in other classrooms, using students' own devices or devices provided specifically by USI (e.g. in the case of Multiple Choice examinations in the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences).
- at a distance, as in the case of examination sessions in pandemic times, as follows:
- oral examinations, via Microsoft Teams;
- quizzes, via the iCorsi platform;
- submission of an exam text, via the iCorsi platform, with the possibility of activating plagiarism check via Turnitin;
- submission of a project or paper assigned during the semester, via the iCorsi platform, with the possibility of activating plagiarism check via Turnitin.