BPW Presentation: Professional Mentoring programme - Info session for female students of the Masters in Finance -
Date: / -
In collaboration with the Equal Opportunities Service and the BPW (Business Professional Women) association, and in coordination with the Masters Directors, that starting from the Fall semester of the a.y. 20-21 , a Professional Mentoring programme is offered to female students enrolled in the 2nd year Masters.
In order to know directly more about the Programme and BPW Association (Business Professional Women), an informative session is organized for the female students of the Master in Finance on the following date:
H. 10.15, Room A-21
With the participation of:
- Beatrice Engeler, Head Mentoring BPW Ticino
- Ana de las Heras, AMEA & ANZ Staff functions HR Manager, CNH International and BPW Member
- Silvia Invrea, Head Career Service, USI
- Gloria Dagnino, Head Equal Opportunites Service, USI
- Prof. Laurent Frésard, USI
For further information: https://www.usi.ch/en/university/info/career/students-and-graduates/prof....
We kindly ask you to confirm your participation @: firstname.lastname@example.org.