Welcome to the thematic area dedicated to the quality management and its related culture at USI.
In the following pages, there have been collected several informations concering the activities conducted by Quality assurance service. It aims to spread the quality culture and actively take care of its guarantee in the various areas of application.
Specifically, these activities are divided into five macro areas:
- Quality assurance: it supports the Academic Senate, the Rectorate and the University Council in the creation, management and continuous improvement of the internal quality assurance system and, specifically, in the three fields of teaching, research and university services.
- Surveys and evaluations: it ensures the regular conduction, the structural and technical development of the various internal opinion polls and semiannual courses' evaluations.
- Statistics and data management: it collects, analyzes, explains and disseminates internal data and passes them to the collection agencies designated by the cantonal and federal authorities.
- Sustainability and mobility: it assists the action of the SostA project to the social, economic and environmental sustainability of the University. In particular, it supports the data collection, the development of awareness campaign and the implementation of the envisaged measures.
- Support and protection: it provides a point of contact and support for the entire university community.
On the spot
Institutional Accreditation: the team of external experts concluded its visit for institutional accreditation at USI on Thursday with a debriefing session open to all interested parties (further information, Institutional Accreditation: An Expert Debriefing and Quality assurance at USI).