(postponed) Career management workshops: Participate to a Graduate Talent Program (GTP) or an Internship of UBS
Date: 16 March 2020
NOTE: Due to federal and cantonal regulations concerning coronavirus and as a precautionary measure, we have decided to postpone the meeting until a date to be determined.
UBS: Participate to a Graduate Talent Program (GTP) or an Internship
Job selection process and mock interview of a video interview
With the participation of:
- Emanuela Chiericati, Talent Acquisition Specialist, UBS
- Cristina Caleffi, USI Student (Master in Finance), GTP UBS
- Fabio Brambilla, USI Alumni (Bachelor ECO, 2016), GTP UBS
- Presentation of the programmes targeted to university students and graduates - 20’ min.
- Simulation of questions of a video interview - 20’ min.
- Q&A - 20’ min.
To participate register here.
The seminar is part of the Career management workshops series: Prepare and manage your career
UBS. Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries.