Credit Suisse Presentation: Careers in Banking
Date: 28 October 2021 / 16:30 - 18:30
Credit Suisse Round table event: Careers in Banking
Are you curious about careers in banking and want to know what opportunities Credit Suisse can offer you? Register for our Round table event "Careers in Banking" to learn more!
You will first have the chance to hear about Credit Suisse from Serena Fioravanti, Swiss Universal Bank CRO CS Group Head of Treasury & Liquidity Risk. This introduction will be followed by several round table discussions where you will exchange with business representatives from Corporate Banking, High Network Individuals (HNWI), Affluent, CRM, IT and Human Resources areas. Gain firsthand insights from our experts about different roles, business areas and job opportunities and ask them your most pressing questions! Followed by an Apero.
Thursday, October 28, 2021, from 4.30 to 6.30 p.m.
Room A1.03 and A1.05, East Campus
With the participation of:
- Serena Fioravanti, Swiss Universal Bank/CS Switzerland AG CRO CS Group Head of Treasury & Liquidity Risk
- Marzio Grassi, Region Head Ticino
- Cristina Maglio, Campus Recruiter (USI Alumna, Licenza in comunicazione, cultura e società, 2001)
- Cabriela Cotti Musio, Corporate Communications Ticino
- Luca Villoresi, Affluent Relationship Manager – VP
- Dr. Luca Vetti Tagliati, Enterprise App. Architect
- Marco Giovanelli, Regional Head of Credit Underwriting Ticino
- Kail Fiumara, Relationship Manager Corporate Banking (USI Alumnus, Master in Banking and Finance, 2013)
- Prof. Loriano Mancini, Professor Institute of Finance, USI
- Registration are closed.
- We'll post the streaming link the event day for those wishing to follow the event online.
It is necessary to present a valid COVID certificate (QRCode on paper or downloaded via the App) which attests a complete vaccination, a COVID recovery within the last six months or a negative result of a test completed within the 48 hours.
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager, who has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility.