Brightside Capital: From successful entrepreneur to investor: what happens after the exit?
Date: 5 April 2022 / 14:30 - 15:30
From successful entrepreneur to investor: what happens after the exit?
The exit represents the key moment in the transition from industrial to financial capitalism. How can an entrepreneur prepare himself to become an investor? How can he/she manage the huge amount of money derived from the exit? During our speech, we are going to answer to these questions and address other important topics related to wealth, family and business management.
Tuesday 5 April 2022, from 14.30 to 15.30
Room A-11, Red Building, West Campus
With the participation of:
- Alex Pezzoli: Founder and Managing Partner, Brightside Capital
- Andrea Delucchi: Managing Director, Brightside Capital
- Alberto Casna: Marketing Manager, Brightside Capital
- Prof. Gianluca Colombo, Dean Faculty of Economics
- To participate, write to: [email protected].
Brightside Capital is a multi-family office based in Lugano that supports Italian and international families in the administration of their assets. Brightside provides asset allocation and risk management services on portfolios of traditional assets and alternative investments, as well as reporting services, cost control and accounting support.