Career Management Workshop: The English Cover Letter - standing out and fitting in (part 1)
Date: 18 November 2021 / 12:30 - 13:30
The USI Career Service in collaboration with Prof. Louise Bostock, present:
The English Cover Letter: standing out and fitting in
First, of two workshops, dedicated to the writing of a English Cover Letter.
To prepare for the workshop, we invite you to:
- look for an internship or job offer posting of your interest;
- collect information about the company;
- bring your personal laptop/tablet
No need to send anything, just have the information to hand (E.g. links to the website and to any information about the jobs/roles you're looking at).
Thursday, November 18, 2021 from 12.30 - 13.30
Room 250, Main Building, Lugano West Campus
With the participation of:
- Prof. Louise Bostock, English Lecturer, USI
- To participate you need to register here!
- Participants must present a valid Covid certificate and a photo ID.
- It is necessary to present a valid COVID certificate (QRCode on paper or downloaded via the App) which attests a complete vaccination, a COVID recovery within the last six months or a negative result of a test completed within the 48 hours preceding the event.
The seminar is part of the Career management workshops series: Prepare and manage your career