The Career Service supports USI students and graduates entering the job market, in particular it:
- Promotes internship opportunities, coordinating curricular and extracurricular internships.
- Provides career-oriented services and preparation of the application dossier.
- Organizes information sessions and meetings with a variety of companies and organizations.
- It is available to USI graduates for a career counseling and continued support.
- Offers a Professional Mentoring programme in collaboration with the Equal Opportunities Service and BPW (Business Professional Women).