Executive Master in Business Administration
Data: / -
Join us for the extraordinary opportunity to attend one of our EMBA courses for a day! Join us in the USI Executive Center and enjoy a coffee while you get to know our professors and other participants!
Two courses options are offered this session: Human Resource Management and Managerial Economics.
Human Resource Management
Friday, 13th October / 8:30 – 12:30
• Learn how to implement an effective system of obtaining, mobilizing, and managing your organizations human assets
• Strategically leverage human capital and use it as a competitive advantage
• Improve recruiting, reducing the outflows of personnel within an organization and properly manage retention
Friday, 13th October / 13:30 – 18:00
• Master the basic tools of microeconomic analysis and apply them to business decision making
• Have a clear understanding of how firms price their products depending on their cost structure and the competitive environment in which they operate; gain expertise in cost accounting system design
• Understand and be ready to apply the strategies that firms use to gain and sustain competitive advantage
• Analyze the performance of markets both for competing firms and in terms of social welfare