Pietro Cesaro, Policy Assistant, European Commission
In order to help current students and recent graduates to find their way in the working world, many of our alumni shared their career story.
Listen to the video Career Story of:
Pietro Cesaro, Policy Assistant for the European Commission in Brussels. USI Degrees: Master in Economic Policy, 2019, Bachelor in Scienze economiche, 2016.
What positive aspects and qualities meant most to you during the study programme you attended?
- "Top level of Professor & small class (direct relationship)",
- "Mix of theory/practice",
- "Heterogeneous and solid background in order to prepare either for public, private sector or academic careers".
What is your advice to USI students entering the job market?
- "Make an exchange semester in another university in order to understand different teaching methods and to understand how information are given to students in different ways".
- "Make lot of complex questions to professor, you have a direct relationship at USI, so use it (…) and you create a critical mind which is very appreciated in the professional field".