This section of the website is dedicated to Research Support and provides USI researchers with:
- Information on all open calls for research projects and information events;
- Specific information on each funding programme for PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers;
- Support for the preparation of applications;
- Research project administration and financial management;
- Research and Service contracts administration and financial management;
- Technology transfer activities.
This information and support is provided by the Research and Transfer Service of USI (Università della Svizzera italiana), whose mission is to support researchers of both institutions in their scientific activities.
Focus of the week:
SNSF Mobility opportunities in projects
The SNSF offers mobility opportunities either for visits abroad or scientific events in Switzerland. Take advantage of the schemes “Mobility grants in projects” (for PhD students employed on a SNSF grant) and “Scientific exchanges” (experienced researchers): submission possible all year round!
Contact Person: Ms. Dafne Pedrazzoli
ERC Advanced Grants 2020
Submission deadline: 26 August 2020
ERC Advanced Grants are awarded to established professors leaders in their field with a recognized track record of research achievements (in the last 10 years). ERC AdG funds innovative, ground-breaking, high-risk/high-gain projects from any discipline.
Click to find more information on the call!