This section of the website is dedicated to Research Support and provides USI researchers with:
- Information on all open calls for research projects and information events;
- Specific information on each funding programme for PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers;
- Support for the preparation of applications;
- Support and advice to write a Data Management Plan;
- Research project administration;
- Technology transfer activities.
This information and support is provided by the Research and Transfer Service of USI (Università della Svizzera italiana), whose mission is to support USI researchers in their scientific activities.
The Research Support hosts the regional Euresearch office.
Focus of the week:
Doctoral mobility programs
The Research and Transfer Service is providing dedicated support to doctoral students who wish to improve their scientific profile, through call for applications as USI Doctoral Mobility, Cotutelle de thèse and SNSF Mobility Opportunities.
Find out more
Horizon Europe - Call for projects on FAIR data and the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC)
Submission deadlines: 9 March 2023 and 12 March 2024
Horizon Europe dedicates calls to the promotion of Open and FAIR research outputs (data and other digital objects). The Destination “Enabling and operational, open and FAIR EOSC ecosystem” aims to develop the EOSC so that it becomes operational enabling ecosystem for the research data lifecycle.
SNSF New CV Format
The SNSF will introduce a new standardised CV format in autumn 2022. This will be introduced in project funding in time for the 1st October 2022 call and subsequently extended step-by-step to all other SNSF schemes by 2023.