This section of the website is dedicated to Research Support and provides USI researchers with:
- Information on all open calls for research projects and information events;
- Specific information on each funding programme for PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers;
- Support for the preparation of applications;
- Project administration and financial management;
- Technology transfer activities.
This information and support is provided by the Research and Transfer Service of USI (Università della Svizzera italiana), whose mission is to support researchers of both institutions in their scientific activities.
The Research and Transfer Service remains fully operational. You can reach us by e-mail or telephone as usual.
Focus of the week:
ERC Advanced Grants 2020
Submission deadline: 26 August 2020
ERC Advanced Grants are awarded to established professors leaders in their field with a recognized track record of research achievements (in the last 10 years). ERC AdG funds innovative, ground-breaking, high-risk/high-gain projects from any discipline.
Click to find more information on the call!
EU Co-funding of doctoral and post-doctoral interdisciplinary programmes
MSCA-COFUND is a EU programme that co-finances interdisciplinary and international doctoral or post-doctoral programmes promoted by an institution in collaboration with its institutes and other partners both National and International.