This section of the website is dedicated to Research Support and provides USI researchers with:
- Information on all open calls for research projects and information events;
- Specific information on each funding programme for PhD students, postdocs and experienced researchers;
- Support for the preparation of applications;
- Research project administration and financial management;
- Research and Service contracts administration and financial management;
- Technology transfer activities.
This information and support is provided by the Research and Transfer Service of USI (Università della Svizzera italiana), whose mission is to support researchers of both institutions in their scientific activities.
The Research Support hosts the regional Euresearch office.
Focus of the week:
USI Mobility Grants
Submission deadline: 1 September 2021
USI provides support to doctoral students matriculated at the Università della Svizzera italiana who wish to improve their scientific profile by going abroad for a stay of 6-12 months during the PhD.
This new opportunity replaces the SNSF Doc.Mobility scheme that was recently closed by the SNSF.
Horizon Europe is the new European framework program for research and innovation, which will run from January 2021 until 2027. It will tackle major global challenges such as climate change, building resilience, and achieving sustainable development goals through competitive calls for proposals.
Competitive Foundations - Project grants and Fellowships
Do you need funding for your research project? Would you like to receive a fellowship?
Take advantage of the opportunities offered by competitive foundations and find out how to submit your project for funding.