You would like to shape the sustainable future of travel and tourism?
Graduating from the USI Master in International Tourism gives you…
- a strong foundation in communication, economics, and management skills specifically applied to the international tourism industry: new media for tourism communication, intercultural communication, tourism economics, economics of transport and mobility, event management, aviation management
- an in-depth understanding of various tourism experiences: from the cultural history of tourism, to the analysis of today’s tourism consumer behavior, and future sustainable tourism planning and development of places and UNESCO World Heritage Sites; from its design and packaging, to digital marketing and service management of tourism experiences
- the cutting-edge tools to effectively interact in an ever-increasing international and digital business environment of tourism: project management, negotiation, e-tourism technology, online communication design, usability and digital analytics, augmented and virtual reality
…preparing you to work in various functions within tourism businesses and equipping you for a high-level career in the International Tourism industry in:
- Destination Management & Marketing organizations
- Transportation & Accommodation companies
- Event Management & Conferences
- (Online) Tour Operators
- Corporate Travel Management
- Tourism Research & Consultancy
- Governments, NGOs & Tourism Industry Associations
The advanced multidisciplinary and problem-solving skills developed by our graduates are highly valued by employers worldwide. Get inspired by the Career Stories of our Master in International Tourism Alumni.
Successful completion of the USI Master in International Tourism also provides preferential access to the PhD programmes in Economics or Communication Sciences offered at USI, in which you can write your PhD dissertation on a tourism-related topic.
Be part of the USI Master in International Tourism to shape the sustainable future of travel and tourism.