HE Call for Projects - Enabling an operational, open and FAIR EOSC ecosystem
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 9 Marzo 2023
Submission deadline: 9 March 2023
The European Commission has launched a new series of Calls for projects within the framework of the Horizon Europe programme.
Under the Research Infrastructures programme part, several calls are dedicated to the promotion and the enhancement of Open and FAIR research outputs (data and other digital objects) through the development of the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC).
This is the list of topics of the current call for projects (HORIZON-INFRA-2023-EOSC-01 - links redirect to the official page of the call):
- Build on the science cluster approach to ensure the uptake of EOSC by research infrastructures and research communities
- Development of community-based approaches for ensuring and improving the quality of scientific software and code
- Planning, tracking, and assessing scientific knowledge production
- Next generation services for operational and sustainable EOSC Core Infrastructure
- EOSC Architecture and Interoperability Framework
- Trusted environments for sensitive data management in EOSC
Swiss participation and funding
Projects are collaborative, international consortia can participate. Budget and duration depend on the project. Swiss entities can participate as associated partners from a third country, receiving funding from the Swiss State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI).
A second call for proposals (HORIZON-INFRA-2024-EOSC-01) will open in December 2023 with a submission deadline set for the 12th of March, 2024.
For further information on the Calls please visit the official European Commission platform or contact Igor Sarman.