SNSF - Spark
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 2 Maggio 2023
Submission deadline: 2 May 2023
Following a positive evaluation of the pilot phase, Spark is now part of the SNSF's regular funding portfolio. The next call opens on 3 April 2023.
The aim of Spark is to fund the rapid testing or development of new scientific approaches, method, theories, standards and ideas.
The criteria for the award are:
- Unconventionality of the proposed research project
- Scientific quality of the project
- Potential for impact
The grants are open to all disciplines and support projects of 6-12 months with up to CHF 100’000.
- Applicants must have a doctorate or equivalent qualification;
- Applicants must have developed the idea for the proposal themselves;
- Applicants must either be employed at an eligible Swiss institution.
For further information, please visit the official SNSF website or contact Benedetto Lepori.