In preparation for the launch of IMI 2 – Calls 11 and 12, in July 2017 IMI will hold a series of webinars on Call 11 and Call 12.
The next IMI 2 calls are expected to be launched in July 2017 (to be confirmed). On this occasion two calls will be launched simultaneously:
- Call 11 on the exploitation of IMI project results;
- Call 12 with specific topics.
Following webinars are planned:
- Discovery and characterisation of blood-brain barrier targets and transport mechanisms for brain delivery of therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative & metabolic diseases Monday 3 July, 16:00-17:30
- FAIRification of IMI and EFPIA data Thursday 6 July, 14:00-15:30
- Analysing the infectious disease burden and the use of vaccines to improve healthy years in aging populations Wednesday 12 July, 16:00-17:30
- European Health Data Network Thursday 13 July, 11:30-13:00
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD) Friday 14 July, 13:30-15:00
- European Screening Centre: unique library for attractive biology Friday 14 July, 16:00-17:30
- IMI2 – Call 12: Rules and procedures Monday 17 July, 14:30-16:00
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS) Tuesday 18 July, 14:30-16:00
- IMI2 – Call 11: Exploitation of IMI project results Wednesday 26 July, 14:30-16:00
Further information and registration links are available on the IMI website.