Templates for academic agreements now available!
Servizio relazioni internazionali e mobilità
The cultural and scientific collaboration agreements are negotiating acts with which USI and the partner(s) establish the methods of collaboration and exchange in the didactic and research field, identifying specific sectors of mutual interest. To date, the formalization of these collaborations by bilateral agreement has not followed a standardized procedure. The definition of specific guidelines outlining the procedure for the activation, implementation and maintenance of agreements, as well as the skills of those involved in the process are therefore a priority.
To this end, the International Relations and Study Abroad Service proceeded with the following actions:
- finding and classifying the existing agreements;
- identification of the different types of agreement;
- elaboration of guidelines for the stipulation of new agreements according to the different types;
- elaboration of models of agreement in order to standardize the contracts as much as possible.
The different templates are now available at the International Relations and Study Abroad Service. They have already been checked and approved by USI’s Legal Service, so they are now ready to be used.
Here is an overview of the different templates available:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU);
- Agreements for Student Mobility:
- International Student Exchange Agreement
- SEMP Agreement
- Agreement to establish a Bachelor-Master Joint Degree
- Agreement to establish a Double Master Degree
- Agreement for a Doctoral Thesis Co-supervision
Should you be interested in receiving more information or one of the templates, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.