On-line registration will be open at the end of January/beginning of February 2021 *.
* Only On-line registration will be available. The opening of registrations will be announced through our Newsletter
If you wish to register as "USI Student", please fill in the registration form with your USI e-mail address.
SSPH Students: If you apply as a SSPH Student you will pay a reduced fee of 300CHF only for the workshop in "Introduction to Panel Methods". Please, make sure to send us (email@example.com) your SSPH certificate.
Confirming your registration
You will receive an automated e-mail within the next minutes saying your registration was submitted (if you do not receive this message, you might have misspelled your e-mail address).
If you pay by bank transfer:
- A payment request (PDF file) will be sent to you by e-mail within the next 14 days. Please contact us, if you do not receive your payment request until then.
- Registration is conditional until full payment has been received. Deadline: 3 weeks after receiving the invoice. (Late applicants: payment has to reach us 7 days before your workshop starts).
- You will receive a confirmation email from USI, when your payment is recorded.
- If you do not pay before the deadline, you will receive a reminder e-mail. You will then have to pay immediately, otherwise, your application will be canceled.
If you cannot find a workshop on the registration form, it means the workshop is closed for registration. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be added to the waiting list.
Please do not register a second time, if you wish to register for a second workshop or change any information you have submitted send an email instead to email@example.com.
If you consider using the Summer School workshops to obtain credits (ECTS), you will have to investigate at your home institution to find out whether they recognize the Summer School, how many credits can be earned for a workshop/course with roughly 35 hours of teaching, no graded work, and no exams. We only deliver a Certificate of Participation, i.e. we certify your presence. Make sure to investigate this matter before registering, if this is important to you.