The final programme for the 26th Summer School in Social Science Methods edition will be published in late February, 2022.
Registration deadline: Registrations will close the 15th of July, 2022
Subscribe to our Newsletter to be always kept up to date!
- Note that many workshops have some prerequisites.
- All workshops are subject to cancellation until June 15th, if there are fewer than 8 (paid) registrations.
The "Confirmed" column shows a tick mark (✔ ) as soon as the corresponding workshop has reached that limit.
- The workshop application status is based on the number of persons who have applied for a workshop, i.e. conditional applications. Only the payment of the registration fee within three weeks from reception of the invoice confirms the application and makes the registration final.
- If a workshop is marked "Full" it does not necessarily mean that the workshop is confirmed and the minimum number of confirmed participants has been reached; this is particularly true the first few weeks (late January, February) after registration opens. Prospective participants register quickly, but sometimes change plans, cannot find funds to attend the Summer School etc.
- The status will change from "Open" to "Full", if only a few places are left.
Please note that the status may change back to "Open" if registrations are cancelled by the registrant or by us (no payment received, despite a reminder e-mail).