SNSF - Water4All: Call opening
Servizio ricerca e trasferimento del sapere
Submission deadline: 13 Novembre 2024
Deadline: 29 April, 2024
Water4All is initiating a new project application process focused on aquatic ecosystem services.
The initiative aims to promote studies centered on various types of aquatic ecosystems, such as inland surface water, groundwater, transitional and coastal waters, as well as water security.
Swiss-based investigators seeking funding from the SNSF must meet its eligibility criteria and submit an administrative application to the SNSF by the same deadline as the Water4All application.
To be eligible, a consortium must have:
- Minimum of 3 funded partners from 3 different countries.
- At least 2 entities from different EU or Horizon Europe countries.
- Maximum of 7 partners, including one self-funded.
- Country-specific regulations may limit partners from the same country.
- Up to 2-3 entities from the Water4All partnership, depending on proposal size.
Funding and duration
The Transnational Projects duration must be 36 months. The SNSF budget is 1'100'000 CHF.
Timeline of the call
- Call opening: 12 September 2023
- Submission deadline of pre-proposals: 13 November 2023, 15:00 CET
- Selection of pre-proposals: End of February 2024
- Submission deadline of full proposals: 29 April 2024, 15:00 CEST
- Selection of funded proposals: September 2024
- Projects start: End 2024 / beginning 2025
- Kick off meeting of the funded projects: Spring 2025